Saturday, January 26, 2008

Upgrade, please

If there is a store where you can trade in your current child for one with all their teeth, they sleep through the night (without being in mommy's bed), and can tell you where it hurts, I'd like to know about it. Maggie finally cut her last molar on the bottom. It has been coming in since before Christmas, but the same day that finally broke through, her canine teeth started bugging her. There has been a serious lack of comfortable sleep in this house since Thursday night. She either wakes up multiple times, or will only sleep with me holding her, or will only sleep in my bed- it all depends on her mood (which of course changes hourly!). The best times are when I go to her room and hold her on the love seat. Well Niener can't be left alone, so he comes to join us. I usually fall asleep for about an hour or two, so for a couple hours most night I am laying on the love seat, Maggie on top of me making me hot, Niener under my legs making me hot, and the fan blowing on my side making me cold. It is a wonder I don't have to pee too! I know teething must suck for her, but dang it, I need sleep! I only function well on 9 solid alone hours. This sharing with baby and dog sucks! Hopefully tonight will be a good night. She has had her nightly dose of Motrin, but tonight it was the real stuff. I usually buy generic, but Dad went tonight and got the good stuff. If it lasts tonight I am so splurging from now on.

0 Talk to me!: