Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baking 101

Maggie made her first cake today! Ok, so I did everything, but she poured the ingredients in the mixer, and she helped pour the batter in her little cake pan. She made a Red Velvet cake and everything. She has to start practicing early for Grandma! ~I had to make a cake for my cake decorating class I'm taking. It is Monday nights for 4 weeks. Tomorrow is our first time to decorate. We are supposed to pick a cake pan and design to copy, but I didn't see any I really liked and wanted to spend the extra money on the pan. I decided to make my own design. Nothing fancy, just a heart pan I'm going to put stripes on. I'll take a picture when it is done and post it. (It is going to be the treat for our Valentine's Party on Wednesday!)


0 Talk to me!: